IT Management & Support
Professional IT Management and Support solutions from OX365.
When outsourcing your IT requirements to OX365 you’re adding a team of skilled IT engineers to your business.
We operate from our offices in Oxfordshire with close links to London and the south east; you will always speak to a human, never a call centre and can always access someone who knows your business and whatever particular challenges that may entail.
Our engineers design, customise, install and support business IT systems across all industries and regions.
By outsourcing your business IT to OX365 you bring a diverse team of IT support personnel to your business, with specialities including cloud data services, telecoms, systems administration and compliance. An IT team to design, implement, and support your IT for you, or supplement your existing IT department if your business has one.
Typical small business IT support package
Please see the list below for the perks of a support agreement with OX365. Under the support agreement we will be come in effect your IT department, and we hope to get to know you and your staff under this context.
Support agreement includes:
- System health monitoring
- Asset inventory management
- Security policies, data asset register and data flows (GDPR contribution)
- Ticketing and support history for each user
- Remote access and telephone support for all applications
- Workshop labour (upgrades and repair)
- 50% discount for onsite labour fees
- Antivirus software included for all workstations and servers
- Data backup and offsite replication (40GB per user aggregated)
- Disaster recovery and remote server relaunch
- Initial on-boarding and 16 hours end of agreement migration (hand over) labour is included in the support agreement
- 3 month rolling agreement for companies up to 50 users
See price list for typical costs.
Additional support for your existing IT manager or department
OX365 can provide fixed fee support to internal 1st line IT including:
- First line Holiday cover support remote and onsite as required
- First line call spill over to OX Helpdesk
- Second line support onsite, phone and remote access
- Asset inventory
- Ticketing with internal system admin ticket management and end user portal
- Desktop and Server monitoring
- Customer portal for ticket management
- Helpdesk Ticketing system for 1st line internal use and OX365 2nd line support
- Remote Monitoring and Management software access including systems management, configuration database, knowledge base, remote script execution (software installation, patch management, maintenance), remote monitoring, remote access for support, and asset inventory.
Talk with us...
We can assist with any IT project you're planning.
Our team of highly trained experts can help you get the most out of your IT project with down to earth assistance that won't bore you to death.
or call us on
0330 4455 365