Junior IT Position
Junior IT Support Technician
We are looking for bright people to fill 1st and 2nd line technician roles.
The initial starting pay is 15-22k (+ bonuses) per year depending on experience. This opportunity offers candidates with little experience an opportunity to learn, and more experienced professionals can broaden their capabilities with supported on the job learning. Candidates looking for guided learning may wish to join an apprenticeship with us.
The role is diverse, but primarily providing workstation, network and server administration and support. The candidate will be exposed to data centre environments and supporting technologies, unix routing platforms, VoIP phone systems, IaaS platform implementation, and cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS.
The successful candidate will see the impact and benefit from his or her work, and be able to effect the overall direction of this still small but fast developing Company.
- 1st / 2nd line on-site and remote support technicianClient communication
- Want a long term career position
- Live within 20 minutes travel of east oxford
- Wish to work in a small team to develop and grow a business
- Have a full clean UK drivers licence
- Driving licence (required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Staggered hours
Salary: £15,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship